Patricia Howard is a psychologist practicing in Queensbury, NY. Patricia specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Patricia evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Patricia because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Patricia Howard SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST's Practice location
Queensbury, NY 12804Get Direction
Patricia Howard SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Dr. Frank William Isele PHD478 Glen Street Glens Falls NY 12801
- Dr. Selma Nemer PHD58 Henry St Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Kevin C Pertchik PH.D.One West Avenue Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Kimberly Joy Brayton PH.D., J.D.499 Glen St Glens Falls NY 12801
- Dr. Karen T. Weltman PH.D.4 Franklin Sq Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Lisa Jackson PH.D.77 Van Dam St Saratoga Springs NY 12866