Dr. Christoph Egger halbeis is an anesthesiologist practicing in Stanford, CA. Dr. Egger halbeis ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Egger halbeis also might help manage pain after an operation.
- Factors affecting supply and demand of anesthesiologists in Western Europe.
- Anaesthesia workforce in Europe.
- The reuse of anesthesia breathing systems: another difference of opinion and practice between the United States and Europe.
- Staffing the operating room suite: perspectives from Europe and North America on the role of different anesthesia personnel.
- Prevalence of anaesthesia information management systems in university-affiliated hospitals in Europe.
Dr. Christoph Benedikt Egger halbeis M.D.'s Practice location
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
Dr. Christoph Benedikt Egger halbeis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Daniel Shin M.D.701 E EL CAMINO REAL MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4906 EL CAMINO REAL LOS ALTOS CA 94022
- Dr. Tracy Pamela Robinson MD2425 Samaritan Dr San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Annie W. Lee MD900 Kiely Blvd Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Francisco Cosmas Rico MD20103 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546