Dr. Susan Young is a psychologist practicing in Athens, OH. Dr. Young specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Young evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Young because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Susan B Young PHD's Practice location
Athens, OH 45701Get Direction
Dr. Susan B Young PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Dr. Jean Weekley Scott PH.D.100 HOSPITAL DR ATHENS OH 45701
- Dr. Joseph A Ipacs PH. D.100 Hospital Dr Athens OH 45701
- Dr. Julia Ann Kramer PH.D.3 W Stimson Ave Athens OH 45701
- Dr. Leah R Jaquith PH.D.3 W Stimson Ave Athens OH 45701
- Dr. Kevin R. Schmucker PH.D.40660 Landaker Rd Pomeroy OH 45769
- Dr. John Morton Shroad PH.D.14090 Mansfield Rd Athens OH 45701