Dr. Yaron Perry is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Savannah, GA. Dr. Perry specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Perry typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Dr. Yaron Perry MD's Practice location
Savannah, GA 31404Get Direction
BUFFALO, NY 14215Get Direction
Dr. Yaron Perry MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perry
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Brian Marcus Bailey M.D.5354 REYNOLDS ST STE 102 SAVANNAH GA 31405
- Dr. Jeremy E London MD11706 Mercy Blvd Savannah GA 31419
- Dr. R Alan Hall MD815 E 63RD ST SAVANNAH GA 31405
- Dr. David V Capallo M.D.11806 Mercy Blvd Savannah GA 31419
- Dr. Dariush Heidary MD4750 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404
- Dr. John A Shallal M.D.5354 Reynolds Street Savannah GA 31405