I was born in Poland. I was raised in Cracow, Poland. I graduated from high school and continued my education at Jagiellonian University College of Medicine with an MD degree in June of 1970. I was the ...
Education and Training
Coll Med- Univ Jagiellonski- Krakow- Poland 1970
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Mark A Godecki M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mark A Godecki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Cervical Cancer Staged?
Cervical cancer affects the cervix, which connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus, while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- Dehydration During Pregnancy: What Are the Symptoms?
Pregnant women should be on the lookout for dehydration. When your body loses water more than what you are consuming, dehydration happens. It is crucial for women who are pregnant to remain properly hydrated.You will require more water if you are pregnant because water is very crucial for the growth...
- How to Prepare for a Hysterectomy
The very thought of surgery often triggers a sense of panic and anxiety, and the morbid fear of pain, complications, and a prolonged recovery phase. But technology has changed the medical landscape, and gynecologists today are moving confidently toward less invasive and painless surgical techniques...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Dr. Firooz Ravangard MD1656 Champlin Avenue Utica New York 13502
- Dr. Marc A Feiner M.D.1522 Old Burrstone Rd Utica NY 13502
- Dr. Monideepa Baruah M.D.1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. Joseph N Muok M.D.1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413
- Dr. James L Pfeiff MD139 Fields Dr Oneida NY 13421
- Dr. Kwaku Amankwah M.D.1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford NY 13413