Dr. Mark Jacques is a pediatrician practicing in Killeen, TX. Dr. Jacques is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jacques diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jacques can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Winthrop-University Hosp, Pediatrics; Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Mark Lawrence Jacques M.D.'s Practice location
Killeen, TX 76544Get Direction
FORT RUCKER, AL 36362Get Direction
Dr. Mark Lawrence Jacques M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Dr. Robert Jean-luc Organ M.D.200 Nola Ruth Blvd Harker Heights TX 76548
- Dr. Lilian Villegas Blankenship M.D,3004 S W S Young Dr Killeen TX 76542
- Dr. Tanna M Thompson MD36001 Darnall Loop Killeen TX 76544
- Dr. Truman B. Douty M.D.3801 Scott And White Dr Killeen TX 76543
- Mr. Stuart L. Coles MD.3801 Scott And White Dr Killeen TX 76543
- Maurice M. Portilla4005 Trails End Parker Texas 75002