Dr. Alexander Loscialpo practices Allergy and Immunology care in Los Alamitos, CA. Dr. Loscialpo specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Loscialpo provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy 1970
- Va Long Beach Hlthcare Sys, Internal Medicine Maricopa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Long Beach Va Hosp
Dr. Alexander Eugene Loscialpo M.D.'s Practice location
Los Alamitos, CA 90720Get Direction
Dr. Alexander Eugene Loscialpo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Dr. Paul Y. Qaqundah M.D.17822 Beach Blvd. Huntington Beach California 92647
- Dr. Loula A. Amin M.D.2011 West Cliff Drive Newport Beach California 92660
- Dr. Alan E. Gorenberg MD8506 E Chapman Ave Orange CA 92869
- Dr. Madhu Berman M.D.29000 Western Ave Rancho Palos Verdes CA 90275
- Dr. Chiraag S Patel M.D.2600 Redondo Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. William G Harris MD505 S Main St Orange CA 92868