Dr. Dana Kuehn is a speech language pathologist practicing in WOODBURY, MN. Dr. Kuehn specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kuehn evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kuehn helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Dana Barbara Kuehn MSSLP-CF's Practice location
WOODBURY, MN 55125Get Direction
Mrs. Dana Barbara Kuehn MSSLP-CF's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Ms. Allison Ann Carolan M.S. CCC-SLP701 PARK AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55415
- Mrs. Jeanne Claire Pratt MST, CCC-SLP2705 ENLOE ST HUDSON WI 54016
- Erica Shorten8320 CITY CENTRE DR WOODBURY MN 55125
- Andrea Kane SLP2705 ENLOE ST HUDSON WI 54016
- Ms. Denise Lynn Hawkinson MA,CCC-SLP1800 2ND ST NE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55418
- Ms. Amy Nelson SLP4415 W 36 1/2 ST ST LOUIS PARK MN 55416