Dr. Kelsey Lewis is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Galveston, TX. Dr. Lewis specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lewis can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lewis can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Kelsey Lewis MD's Practice location
Galveston, TX 77555Get Direction
Kelsey Lewis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- Soy Helps to Manage the Symptoms Associated with Menopause
A new study that has been published in Menopause determined that soy may help women relieve symptoms caused by menopause. Experts suggest that it is still not clear whether or not soy can have beneficial effects on the heart and bones. Researcher Wulf Utian, MD, PhD, ScD, a consultant in women's...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- What are Post-Partum Night Sweats?
Night sweats are a common symptom experienced by many of those mothers who have just given birth. This article will give you information about post-partum night sweats, what causes it, how to deal with it, and when to see a doctor.What happens in your body during the post-partum period? Your body...
- What Is a Sitz Bath: Benefits and Pain Relief
A sitz bath, which is derived from the German word "sitzen", which means "to sit", is a bathing process in warm shallow water to relieve pain or any itching in the perineum. Sitz baths can be done as part of one's personal hygiene, or it can be done as part of a treatment process for an existing...
- Dr. Tony Wen MD301 University Boulevard Galveston Texas 77555
- Dr. Kathleen M Griffis MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Sean Daryl Wengroff MD6409 Memorial Dr Texas City TX 77591
- Dr. Luis Pacheco MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Perry L Fulcher MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Mary Bernadette Munn MD301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555