Dr. Scott Schatz is an optometrist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Schatz specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Schatz performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Scott Schatz O.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328Get Direction
Dr. Scott Schatz O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Dr. Ivana V. Obradovic O.D.1378 Southeast 17th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33316
- Dr. Alan Martin Jones OD4851 West Hillsboro Blvd Pompano Beach FL 33073
- Dr. Steven Douglas Sheiner OD7035 Beracasa Way Boca Raton FL 33433
- Dr. Nicholas Rashid OD2583 E Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33304
- Dr. Gary D. Enker OD6201 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Alexandra Nicole Kehoe O.D7045 W Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33317