Dr. Baljinder Mudahar practices Emergency Medicine in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Mudahar assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Mudahar examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Emergency Medicine
- Emory University School Of Med
Dr. Baljinder Mudahar M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30307Get Direction
Dr. Baljinder Mudahar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Dr. George Aristide MD1133 Eagles Landing Pkwy Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Travan K Jasper MD1170 Cleveland Ave Atlanta GA 30344
- Dr. Adrianne E. Sever MD80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Reginald Ashley Orr MD4802 10th ave Brooklyn NY 11219
- Dr. Hany Y Atallah MD550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Jann Lou Blanton MD1968 Peachtree Road Nw Atlanta GA 30309