Dr. Tamara Boyd is a Chiropractor practicing in Dillon, CO. Dr. Boyd specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Boyd seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tamara Suzanne Boyd DC's Practice location
Dillon, CO 80435Get Direction
Dr. Tamara Suzanne Boyd DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Mark Janes Pitcher DC0105 Edwards Village Center A203 Edwards CO 81632
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Turner D.C.114 Village Place Dillon CO 80435
- Dr. Jon Alvin Junkermeier D.C.106 N. French St. Breckenridge CO 80424
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Auth D.C.114 Village Place Dillon CO 80435
- Dr. Diane Runnells D.C.205 Miners Creek Road Frisco CO 80443
- Dr. Dean A. Stjernholm D.C.1000 N. Summit Blvd. Frisco CO 80443