Dr. Arthur Vernon Stringer M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1915 Lendew St Suite 100 Greensboro NC, 27408
Dr. Arthur Stringer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Stringer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Stringer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Stringer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Duke University Med Center
Dr. Arthur Vernon Stringer M.D.'s Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27408Get Direction
GREENSBORO, NC 27408Get Direction
Dr. Arthur Vernon Stringer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stringer
- Endometriosis: When Should I See a Doctor?
Endometriosis is a serious disease in which a woman tends to have an abnormal growth of the endometrial tissues outside the uterus. If you have any symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately. If you have pain during your period that is different than the previous cases, you can wait until the...
- Braxton-Hicks Contractions
What are Braxton-Hicks?A woman's body experiences a number of changes during pregnancy. Our bodies are similar to the most sophisticated machines in performing many complicated processes without us knowing. In the later stages of pregnancy, many processes begin to prepare the mother for the upcoming...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- 6 Post-Pregnancy Body Changes You Should Know About
Low sex driveSleepless nights and a drop in the levels of estrogen all combine together to give a low drive for sex after pregnancy. “Some of them may take up to a year to get back their normal mood and sex drive," says Hope Ricciotti, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at...
- Chemotherapy for Cervical Cancer
What is chemotherapy?Chemotherapy is a form of cancer treatment that uses medicine to kill the cancer cells. The cancer cells are being damaged and killed so that they will not be able to reproduce and spread. It is usually used if there is a risk that cancer will spread or when it has already...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Dr. Sheronette A. Cousins M.D.1908 Lendew St Greensboro NC 27408
- Dr. Marie-Lyne Lavoie M.D.1908 Lendew Street Greensboro North Carolina 27408
- Dr. Douglas K. Louk MD404 Westwood Avenue High Point NC 27262
- Dr. Chelsea Ward MD.1234 Huffman Mill Road Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Michelle L Grewal M.D.1507 Westover Ter Greensboro NC 27408
- Dr. Chetanna I Okasi MD301 E Wendover Ave Greensboro NC 27401