Dr. Stacey Hedlund is a pediatrician practicing in Edmond, OK. Dr. Hedlund is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hedlund diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hedlund can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Ok State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 1998
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Stacey W Hedlund D.O's Practice location
Edmond, OK 73013Get Direction
RICHLAND, WA 99352Get Direction
Dr. Stacey W Hedlund D.O's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Dr. Donna A. Johnson Other8100 S WALKER AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73139
- Dr. Hala Chaaban MD1200 Mark Everett Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73104
- Dr. Dina M. Bowen M.D.1205 Health Center Pkwy Yukon OK 73099
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Combs MD420 SW 10TH ST OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73109
- Dr. Stephanie Husen DO4219 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73109
- Dr. Kalpana Pethe MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104