Dr. Sherwin Angus is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hampton, VA. Dr. Angus ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Angus also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Anesthesiology; Cath M C Bklyn-Queens Inc, General Surgery
Dr. Sherwin Mark Angus MD's Practice location
Hampton, VA 23666Get Direction
Dr. Sherwin Mark Angus MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Stay Updated on Muscular Dystrophy News
Muscular dystrophy is a critical condition that must be treated immediately to lessen the severity of its symptoms. Though the condition is rare, it's still crucial to become aware of the illness and the recent studies that have been done for you to become more knowledgeable about what you can do to...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Kevin Galvin M.D.760 Pilot House Drive Newport News Virginia 23606
- Dr. Steven Michael Blackwell M.D.620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Wayne Y Bergen MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. John Matthew Cecchini M.D.601 Childrens Ln Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Martin V Ton MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Orville Ryland Foster M.D.3000 Coliseum Dr Hampton VA 23666