David Schmitz is a physical therapist practicing in Germantown, WI. David Schmitz specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, David Schmitz can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. David Schmitz will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. David Scott Schmitz P.T.'s Practice location
Germantown, WI 53022Get Direction
Mr. David Scott Schmitz P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Khushi Goyal2426 SPRINGDALE RD APT 212 WAUKESHA WI 53186
- Mr. Andrew Akira Small MPHTYST, BSCAPP(HMS)1201 N 6TH ST MILWAUKEE WI 53212
- Mr. Michael Roberts P.T.11904 W North Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Carol Dusold P.T.3073 S CHASE AVE STE 630 MILWAUKEE WI 53207
- Evan Nelson Other6908 N SANTA MONICA BLVD FOX POINT WI 53217
- Mr. Mark G Snyder PT700 Pilgrim Pkwy Elm Grove WI 53122