Dr. Lincoln Yee is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Covina, CA. Dr. Yee specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Yee tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Lac-King/Drew Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Comm Med Ctr-University Med Ct, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lincoln S Yee M.D.'s Practice location
Covina, CA 91723Get Direction
Dr. Lincoln S Yee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yee
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Dr. John Minoru Itamura MD1700 Cesar East Chavez Avenue Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. John Thomas Quigley M.D.301 W Huntington Dr Arcadia CA 91007
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian M.D., M.S.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Jay R Lieberman MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033