Dr. Hillary Petska is a pediatrician practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Petska is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Petska diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Petska can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
New Jersey College of Dentistry
Dr. Hillary W Petska M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Hillary W Petska M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD38B Grove Street Ridgefield Connecticut 06877
- Paola Palma Sisto9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201
- Dr. Yolanda Stephenson Wolff M.D.1155 Quail Ct Pewaukee WI 53072
- Dr. Lisa Marie Joerres M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn K Sheets MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226