Dr. Daniel Kerr is a pathologist practicing in Wenatchee, WA. Dr. Kerr is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Kerr can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Kerr may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1986
University of Minnesota Medical School 1986
St. John's Medical College
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- A convenient two step protocol for the synthesis of cyclopentenones and indanones, including an asymmetric variant.
- Multicomponent coupling approach to (+/-)-frondosin B and a ring-expanded analogue.
- The concise synthesis of chalcone, indanone and indenone analogues of combretastatin A4.
- Induction of toll-like receptor 9 signaling as a method for ameliorating Alzheimer's disease-related pathology.
- A new approach to highly substituted cyclopentanoids from a concise formal synthesis of (+)-roseophilin.
- Aberrant hippocampal Atp8a1 levels are associated with altered synaptic strength, electrical activity, and autistic-like behavior.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Mayo Grad School Med
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Daniel J Kerr MD's Practice location
Dr. Daniel J Kerr MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Ian Bovio M.D.820 N Chelan Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Whitney Reid D.O.983135 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Gina M Fino MD1201 S Miller St Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Dawn E. Heagley DO1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Michael C Daines MD820 N Chelan Ave Wenatchee WA 98801
- Dr. Myron E Whitehead MD820 N Chelan Ave Wenatchee WA 98801