Dr. Kenneth Sewell is a psychologist practicing in Denton, TX. Dr. Sewell specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sewell evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sewell because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- The R-CRAS and insanity evaluations: a re-examination of construct validity. Rogers Criminal Responsibility Assessment Scales.
- Validation of the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory for Axis II disorders: does it meet the Daubert standard?
- Laterality, word valence, and visual attention: a comparison of depressed and non-depressed individuals.
- The MCMI-III and the Daubert standard: separating rhetoric from reality.
- Spiritual experience, church attendance, and bereavement.
- Scott and White Grief Study--phase 2: toward an adaptive model of grief.
- Word valence, attention, and hemispheric activity in depressed, remitted, and nondepressed controls.
- Recent interview-based measures of competency to stand trial: a critical review augmented with research data.
- Faking psychopathy? An examination of response styles with antisocial youth.
- Feeling the absence: a content analysis from the Scott and White grief study.
- Screening for adolescent psychopathy among at-risk youth: initial validation of the Survey of Attitudes and Life Experiences.
- Structured group therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder in incarcerated male juveniles.
- Our oath.
- Predictors of treatment outcome in dually-diagnosed antisocial youth: an initial study of forensic inpatients.
- Social attitudes toward traumatized men and women: a vignette study.
Dr. Kenneth W. Sewell PH.D.'s Practice location
Denton, TX 76205Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth W. Sewell PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- What Is an Outgoing Introvert?
What is an outgoing introvert?Sometimes, an outgoing introvert show traits or features of an introvert, but certain things just don’t resonate with them, which can be seen in other extroverts. You may not spend time alone on weekends and would like to spend time out with friends. You may also have...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder is a type of brain disorder that results in a sudden shift of a person's mood, energy, activity, and sometimes, how a person carries out his or her daily activities. It has always been known that pharmacotherapy is the effective treatment for people with bipolar disorder. However,...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Irene D. Little LCDC, CCC-SLP4280 Main Street Frisco Texas 75033
- Dr. Ann K Lange PH.D.2832 Evening Mist Dr Little Elm TX 75068
- Dr. Linda D. Ladd PSYCHOLOGIST914 N Locust St Denton TX 76201
- Dr. Patricia A Mcgregor PH.D.920 N Locust St Denton TX 76201
- Dr. Robert E Holmes PHD2485 E SOUTHLAKE BLVD STE 180 SOUTHLAKE TX 76092
- Dr. David R Blackburn PH.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057