Dr. Jose Garza is a Chiropractor practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Garza specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Garza seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jose Luis Garza DC's Practice location
Houston, TX 77017Get Direction
Dr. Jose Luis Garza DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Luciano Gaigher1120 East Nasa Parkway Houston Texas 77058
- Dr. Joe Duchon D.C., B.S.17080 TX-3 Webster Texas 77598
- Dr. Kirra G. Randolph D.C.4310 Bailey Road Pearland Texas 77584
- Brandi E. Washer18519 Egret Bay Blvd. Houston Texas 77058
- Dr. Derrick Stenson D.C., C.AD11100 Southwest Freeway Houston TX 77031
- Amber Bloom4120 Southwest Freeway Houston Texas 77027