Dr. John Ryan is a gastroenterologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Ryan specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Ryan performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
University of South Carolina At Columbia 1995
Dr. John Ryan M.D.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89102Get Direction
Santa Monica, CA 90403Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89103Get Direction
Dr. John Ryan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Antibiotic Use in Early Life Found to Not Be Linked to Celiac Disease
Researchers are continuously trying to understand the upsurge of celiac disease. While predisposition has been known as a factor, it does not explain the sharp rise, as genes are not changing that fast.So, there must be environmental factors responsible in some way. Researchers are investigating the...
- The Different Colors of Poop: What Could Green Poop Mean?
Passing poop is the body's natural way of eliminating waste and toxins that could otherwise hamper your body's internal functioning and cause serious health problems.The usual color of poop is brown. However, the color of poop can change due to various reasons. Most of the time, changes in the color...
- Celiac Diagnoses Are Soaring. What's Behind This Surge?
It's true. Many people today have dietary restrictions. Some may have an allergy to nuts, while others might not eat meat or dairy. One diet that is very popular right now is the gluten-free diet. The number of people that are on a gluten-free diet today is only increasing. In fact, as many as 3.1...
- 8th Grader with Crohn's Fights Against Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Chronic illnesses introduce major challenges to patients’ lives. Although the symptoms of many chronic conditions can be managed, they still require patients to change their lifestyles. On top of that, the process from initial symptoms to diagnosis can often be a long and arduous journey.Only...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- Why Canary Seeds Are Ideal for Gluten-Free Diets
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately two and a half million people in the...
- Dr. Christian Diaz Stone MD, MPH8530 W SUNSET RD LAS VEGAS NV 89113
- Dr. Clifford Carrol M.D.3150 N TENAYA WAY STE 525 LAS VEGAS NV 89128
- Dr. Yakov David Shaposhnikov MD2020 Goldring Avenue Las Vegas Nevada 89106
- Dr. Joseph M Fayad M.D.,2510 Wigwam Pkwy Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Navjot Singh MD3150 N Tenaya Way Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Nicholas Tibaldi M.D.2316 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89102