Dr. John Comerci is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Mantoloking, NJ. Dr. Comerci specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Comerci can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Comerci can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. John T. Comerci M.D.'s Practice location
Mantoloking, NJ 08738Get Direction
Dr. John T. Comerci M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is an Abnormal Pap Smear?
A Pap smears is a test used to detect unwanted or abnormal cells in a woman's cervix. This test helps to identity if a woman has cervical cancer. Abnormal Pap smears do not positively indicate cervical cancer, however, they can detect any changes in the cervix that can be a sign of cervical cancer....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- What Is Female Circumcision?
What Is Female Circumcision?Female circumcision is a crude practice that involves cutting off of either the labia or the clitoris of young women. The practice is also referred to as female genital mutilation or female genital cutting.This is a practice that has existed for decades in some...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a condition that is characterized by the inflammation of the vagina. It usually occurs as a result of fungal infection. Normally, a woman with vaginitis experiences vaginal itchiness, irritation, and sometimes pain. Mostly, the vulva is irritated or becomes infected. The condition is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is a very serious condition. Sadly, in a decent amount of cases, this horrible disease has a fatal outcome. That’s why people who are suffering from ovarian cancer should really take this illness seriously. The most important thing you need to remember is to visit your doctor much...
- Paulita C. Payumo662 Commons Way Toms River New Jersey 08755
- Dr. Meghan Iona Rattigan D.O.1945 Corlies Ave Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Aliona Maxwell MD615 Main Street Toms River NJ 08753
- Dr. Mark Marino M.D301 Lakehurst Rd Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Alfred B Parchment M.D.516 Duquesne Blvd Brick NJ 08723
- Dr. Steven Anthony Culbert M.D.101 Prospect St Lakewood NJ 08701