Dr. Marcil Essa Salem MD
Internist551 National Health Drive. . Dopc Vhc 00 Daytona Beach FL, 32114
Dr. Marcil Salem is an internist practicing in Daytona Beach, FL. Dr. Salem specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Salem provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Zagazig University Faculty of Medicine 1975
University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine 1974
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Marcil Essa Salem MD's Practice location
Daytona Beach, FL 32114Get Direction
Dr. Marcil Essa Salem MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salem
- Is the Keratin Hair Treatment Safe?
Keratin hair treatment, or Brazilian treatment, seems to be the ideal method for most women. It smoothens out the frizz and curls from the hair and gives it a uniform texture. But this treatment is a temporary curl softening method. Normal hair straightening methods use harsh chemicals to make hair...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Dr. Ananth Krishnan MD665 Peachwood Dr Deland FL 32720
- Dr. Wafik F Makary M.D.4690 S Clyde Morris Blvd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. Carlos Javier Farach M.D.1545 Hand Ave Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Regina Josephine Asihene M.D.239 North Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater FL 32132
- Dr. Mina B Zahedi MD1050 W Granada Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Mohan L Sharma MD231 E Rich Ave Deland FL 32724