Dr. John Meer is a pediatrician practicing in Long Island City, NY. Dr. Meer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Meer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Meer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. John Fredric Meer MD's Practice location
Long Island City, NY 11101Get Direction
New York, NY 10023Get Direction
Dr. John Fredric Meer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meer
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.445 Lenox Road Brooklyn NY 11203
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028