Dr. Marilyn Wooley is a psychologist practicing in Redding, CA. Dr. Wooley specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wooley evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wooley because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Marilyn J Wooley PHD's Practice location
Dr. Marilyn J Wooley PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Kelly Jean Smith2640 Breslauer Way Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Bettina Von moltke PHD979 Mission De Oro Dr Redding CA 96003
- Dr. David E Mcgee-williams PH.D.1335 Buenaventura Blvd Redding CA 96001
- Dr. Melinda Lee Nielsen PH.D.405 Redcliff Dr Redding CA 96002
- Dr. C. Zammitt PH.D.448 Redcliff Dr Redding CA 96002
- Dr. Mark Philip Saunders PH.D.1933 Market St Redding CA 96001