Debbie Kiag is a physical therapist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Debbie Kiag specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Debbie Kiag can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Debbie Kiag will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Debbie Kiag P.T.'s Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33709Get Direction
Debbie Kiag P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Do I Have Turf Toe?
If you are a sports person, particularly a football player, this term will ring a bell. It is very common among players in a variety of sports, including basketball, gymnastics, and soccer, as well as in dance forms, like ballet. Turf toe refers to the nagging pain caused by the ligament sprain...
- Mary ellen Kramp DPT8267 113th St Seminole FL 33772
- Orly R Gal botwin PT2176 Muirfield Way Oldsmar FL 34677
- Jonathan P Catalan PHYSICAL THERAPIST1600 83rd Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Ms. Karen Stansbury Other9666 Leeward Ave Largo FL 33773
- Barbara Jean Bour P.T.2028 Michigan Ave Ne Saint Petersburg FL 33703
- Mr. Joseph Daniel Millen PT180 Alt 19 Palm Harbor FL 34683