Dr. Richard Madrid is a Chiropractor practicing in Yuma, AZ. Dr. Madrid specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Madrid seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Dr. Richard A Madrid D.C.'s Practice location
Yuma, AZ 85364Get Direction
Dr. Richard A Madrid D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Mr. Humberto Montero D.C.1881 S 4th Ave Yuma Arizona 85364
- Dr. Scott Mcgill Norris D.C.11551 S Fortuna Rd Yuma AZ 85367
- Dr. Peggy Ann Heithaus D.C.11411 S Fortuna Rd Yuma AZ 85367
- Dr. Phillip Terry Allen D.C.11274 S Fortuna Rd Yuma AZ 85367
- Dr. Martin John Goulooze D.C.144 W 32nd St Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Donald R Cradic D.C.3850 W 16th St Yuma AZ 85364