Dr. Nathan Compton is a general surgeon practicing in Belleville, IL. Dr. Compton specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Compton provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Nathan Lyle Compton M.D.'s Practice location
Belleville, IL 62220Get Direction
HATTIESBURG, MS 39402Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Lyle Compton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Compton
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Dr. William James Symons MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Yiing Lin MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Joel Hammond MD1031 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis MO 63117
- Dr. Natalie Nina Kirilcuk M.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Trudie A Goers M.D.3443 Dickerson Pike Nashville TN 37207
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Schnepp MD1035 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis MO 63117