Dr. Charles Glassman is an internist practicing in Pomona, NY. Dr. Glassman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Glassman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1985
New York Medical College 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Westchester Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Surgery
- Westchester Co Med Center 1986
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center Program
Dr. Charles F Glassman MD's Practice location
Pomona, NY 10970Get Direction
Dr. Charles F Glassman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Glassman
- Why Am I So Tired?
Many people find it difficult to describe when they are tired. Some call it exhaustion, while others name it tiredness. Few others may call it fatigue. Fatigue, or tiredness, is a non-specific condition with numerous causes. Fatigue can be either physical or mental, although the two condition are...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 Plaza Rd Fairlawn NJ 07410
- Mohammed Elamir M.D.14 High Meadow Rd Saddle River NJ 07458
- Rania Rifai-Loewenberg60 Cherry Street Katonah New York 10536
- Jennifer Reich Other111 Maltese Drive Middletown New York 10940
- Dr. Sudir K. Sinha M.D.333 Old Hook Rd Westwood New Jersey 07675
- Dr. Ghousia J. Pasha M.D.12a N Airmont Rd Suffern NY 10901