Dr. David B. Suh M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology2301 S Broad St Philadelphia PA, 19148
Dr. David Suh practices Radiation Oncology in Philadelphia, PA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Suh specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1992
University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus 1992
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Radiation Oncology; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. David B. Suh M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19148Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19124Get Direction
Dr. David B. Suh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suh
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Igor G. Rayevsky1112 Winding Drive Cherry Hill New Jersey 8003
- Dr. James David Kolker MD51 N 39th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Mark K Buyyounouski M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Edgar Ben-josef MD3400 Civic Center Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Justin Eli Bekelman MD51 N 39th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Lilie L Lin MD3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104