Dr. Sonia Chhikara is a Dentist practicing in Waukegan, IL. Dr. Chhikara specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Sonia Chhikara D.M.D.'s Practice location
Waukegan, IL 60085Get Direction
Dr. Sonia Chhikara D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chhikara
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. Howard I. Cooper D.D.S.5101 WASHINGTON ST GURNEE IL 60031
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview Illinois 60025
- Liana Tremmel1332 West Northwest Hwy Palatine Illinois 60067
- Dr. Michael Irving Farr D.M.D.118 Barrington Commons Ct Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Sotiria Roukas DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Dr. Linda M Sommercorn MS, DDS, RPH1216 AMERICAN WAY STE 104 LIBERTYVILLE IL 60048