Dr. Mark Strand is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Erie, PA. Dr. Strand specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Dr. Mark Strand DO's Practice location
Erie, PA 16506Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58201Get Direction
Dr. Mark Strand DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Dr. Gerald D. Garcia M.D.4355 Peach Street Erie Pennsylvania 16509
- Dr. David Edward Palo DDS100 State Street Erie Pennsylvania 16507
- Dr. Stephen Eugene Schell M.D.3580 Peach St Erie PA 16508
- Dr. Ajaipal S Kang MD100 Peach St Erie PA 16507
- Dr. Ruthann I Lipman D.O.3580 Peach St Erie PA 16508
- Dr. Michael Robert Pascolini D.O.5515 Peach St Erie PA 16509