Dr. Jennifer Vogt is a psychologist practicing in CLARKSTON, MI. Dr. Vogt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Vogt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Vogt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jennifer Vogt's Practice location
CLARKSTON, MI 48348Get Direction
Jennifer Vogt's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is one of the most common mental illnesses experienced by people, and just like any other illness, this condition is also accompanied by certain myths and misconceptions. These are the most common myths surrounding depression today....
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Dr. Jeffrey A Betman PH.D.27620 Farmington Rd Farmington Hills MI 48334
- Dr. Dana Maryse Shapero PH.D, LP32841 Middlebelt Rd Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Diane Buffalin PH.D.29260 FRANKLIN RD. #131 SOUTHFIELD MI 48034
- Judith Horvath PH.D.33045 Hamilton Ct Farmington MI 48334
- Dr. Talia Ziv PHD4631 Forest View Drive West Bloomfield MI 48322
- Harold D. Esler600 Kendry Avenue Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48302