Dr. Martha Copp is an audiologist practicing in New Port Richey, FL. Dr. Copp evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Copp takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Martha L:amb Copp M.S.'s Practice location
New Port Richey, FL 34654Get Direction
Martha L:amb Copp M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Fibroids?
What are Fibroids?Fibroids are muscular tumors that grow in a woman's uterine walls. Fibroids are also known as leiomyoma (leye-oh-meye-OH-muh), or myoma. In most cases, these muscular tumors are benign. Fibroids can grow as a single tumor, or develop into multiple tumors in the uterus. They can...
- How an Understanding of Signaling Protein Can Help Treatment with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a neuromuscular disease that takes on multiple forms. It is caused by a genetic mutation, which makes cells unable to produce the proteins necessary for muscular growth. In muscular dystrophy, the tissues eventually break down and cause progressive muscular weakness.This...
- Strep Throat: Signs and Symptoms
Strep throat is particularly common among children, and can be easily recognized from its symptoms. However, some of the symptoms of strep throat are often confused with those of the flu, therefore, it is important to figure out if your child is infected.Common signs and symptoms of strep throat...
- Understanding the Risk Factors for Prediabetes
Type II diabetes, the most commonly diagnosed form, is usually diagnosed in adults of middle age, but can also be found in children and is often brought on by obesity. While the pancreas in type II diabetes can sometimes make insulin, it may not make enough or the body will not use what is made...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Heather Marie Untied-leonard AU.D., CCC-A27406 CASHFORD CIR WESLEY CHAPEL FL 33544
- Dr. Indira Alvarez AUD6615 GUNN HWY TAMPA FL 33625
- Dr. Kristen Herrmann Decelles AU.D.43309 Us Highway 19 N Tarpon Springs FL 34689
- Heather Ann Hall AU.D.3000 MEDICAL PARK DR STE 200 TAMPA FL 33613
- Dr. Charles Irwin Berlin PH.D.10115 Belgrave Rd Tampa FL 33626
- Constance Alexis Green AU.D.13904 N DALE MABRY HWY TAMPA FL 33618