Dr. Timi Edeki is an internist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Edeki specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Edeki provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Lagos Coll of Med-Lagos,Nigeria 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Induction of cyp3a in primary cultures of human hepatocytes by ginkgolides a and B.
- Determination of low plasma timolol concentrations following topical application of timolol eye drops in humans by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.
- Phenytoin disposition and toxicity: role of pharmacogenetic and interethnic factors.
- Genetic polymorphism of S-mephenytoin 4'-hydroxylation.
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine; Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Timi I Edeki MD's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19810Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19147Get Direction
Dr. Timi I Edeki MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Edeki
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA1900 S BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.100 E LANCASTER AVE WYNNEWOOD PA 19096
- Lidia Yakubovich56 Oakland Road Old Bridge NJ 8857
- Dr. Mihai V. Diamandi MD175 E Chester Pike Ridley Park PA 19078
- Dr. Stuart S. Felzer MD1941 Limestone Road Wilmington Delaware 19808
- Dr. Richard Pacropis MD320 KING OF PRUSSIA RD RADNOR PA 19087