Dr. James Wilson practices Periodontics in Tampa, FL. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Wilson has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Wilson provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. James Gordon Wilson D.M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33629Get Direction
Dr. James Gordon Wilson D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Diabetes Patients Found to Have High Levels of Copper
Everyone knows that excessive consumption of sugars, carbs, and fatty food has a lot to do with the pathogenesis of diabetes and related complications. However, it is entirely possible that while focusing on these significant nutritional inbalances, there may be something missing something....
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- 5 Tips for Living with Jock Itch
Jock Itch is a fungal infection that itches, irritates, infects and inflames the outermost layer of skin. Application of antifungal cream helps control the infection and aggressively eliminates the fungus. But there are people that are frequently exposed to risk factors that attract the infection....
- Eat More Fish for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Study Says
Fish is a healthy food for many reasons. So why should you be compelled to eat fish? Will it help? There are other reasons that this food may alleviate your symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. There are many questions about fish consumption and the disease. For example, how many times a week should...
- Can Testicular Cancer be Fatal?
Testicular cancer is the appearance of a painless lump that represents an aggregation of testicular tissue which continues to divide seemingly without any control. What provokes testicular cells to behave abnormally is still in the realm of speculation, and most specialists veer to the opinion that...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Gustavo S Ruiz de castilla D.M.D., M.M.SC.3418 West Azeele Street Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Eric R Green DMD4450 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Richard A Rasmussen D.D.S.3450 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Paul Bivens DDS4326 Park Blvd Pinellas Park FL 33781
- Dr. Mark Allen Abdoney DMD2714 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Ronald C Kobernick D.D.S., M.SC.D.10601 Seminole Blvd Largo FL 33778