Dr. John Paul Gallardo DDS
Periodontist | Periodontics2020 SW 27th Avenue Miami FL, 33145
At Gallardo & Lamas Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, our patients achieve superior results through first-class service and state-of-the-art procedures. Our number one goal is to save your smile. To ...
Education and Training
New York University College of Dentistry DDS 1991
- Dental Implant
- Dental Implant And Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Gum (periodontal) Treatment
- Gum And Bone Disease
- Gum Recession
- Gum Desease Treatments
- Pinhole Surgical Technique™
- Soft Tissue Allografts
- All On Four And Same Day Teeth
- All On 4 Dental Implants
- Dental Implant Options
- Single Tooth Implants
- Multiple Teeth Implants
- Full Mouth Regeneration
- Sedation Dentistry
- Gummy Smile Correction
- Teeth Cleaning & Exams
- Oral Cancer Exams
- Teeth Cleanings
- Tooth And Bone Loss
- Department of Veterans Affairs Periodontics and Dental Implants
Dr. John Paul Gallardo DDS's Practice location
MIAMI, FL 33145Get Direction
Dr. John Paul Gallardo DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gallardo
Best Periodontist in Miami.
- What Is Jicama: Health Benefits and Weight Loss
Jicama, also called the Mexican yam bean or Mexican turnip, is the name of a Mexican native vine. It is essentially a bean product formed from the flower of the Jicama. The flower usually has blue or white peddles and contain pods similar to Lima beans. These pods are mostly produced on plants that...
- What is the Caveman Diet?
Also known as Paleo or Paleolithic diet, this latest addition among the numerous healthy diet plans is a revisit to the era of cavemen. It is known by many other names, including the Warrior diet and the Stone Age diet. Based on the fact that the diet of paleolithic ancestors is more suitable for...
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Isaac Garazi DMD20484 W DIXIE HWY MIAMI FL 33180
- Dr. Tamara Rojas D.M.D., P.A.900 71st St Miami Beach FL 33141
- Dr. Steven Hirsch Berkowitz DDS, MS1048 KANE CONCOURSE BAY HARBOR ISLANDS FL 33154
- Dr. Beatriz Elena Terry D.D.S., M.S.6361 SUNSET DR MIAMI FL 33143
- Dr. Irene Marron D.M.D.,M.S.848 Brickell Ave., Miami FL 33131
- Dr. Enrique Daniel Muller DMD, MSD20484 West Dixie Highway AVENTURA FL 33180