Dr. Jonelle Samuel is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chester, PA. Dr. Samuel specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Samuel can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Samuel can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Jonelle Samuel M.D's Practice location
Chester, PA 19013Get Direction
EASTON, MD 21601Get Direction
Dr. Jonelle Samuel M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- What is Post Partum Depression?
Mood swings are normal after giving birth. Your emotions could be so high then down the next minute. These changes in emotion is called post partum baby blues, which begins two to three days after giving birth and usually lasts for two weeks.On the other hand, some moms or new moms experience severe...
- What Causes Vaginitis?
When the vagina’s lining gets inflamed, vaginitis may occur. This is because the vagina contains its own chemical balance, and it can easily be disturbed. Women and girls can get this condition regardless of their age. Causes of VaginitisVaginitis may develop as a result of many...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- Dr. Anthony Mackaronis MD1930 S Broad St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Norman Glenn Rosenblum925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Benjamin D. DiJoseph DO600 Jessup Rd West Deptford New Jersey 08066
- Dr. Emmanuella Cherisme MD401 Merchant Street Cherry Hill New Jersey 8002
- Dr. Honore Satcho M.D.2265 Market Street Warren Pennsylvania 16365
- Dr. Benjamin Gocial M.D.1015 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107