Dr. Jeffrey M. Kopita M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease700 Walter Reed Blvd Suite 203 Garland TX, 75042
Dr. Jeffrey Kopita practices Pulmonology in Garland, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kopita manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1989
University of Toledo College of Medicine,Toledo, Oh, United States 1989
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Med Center 1990
Dr. Jeffrey M. Kopita M.D.'s Practice location
Garland, TX 75042Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75246Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey M. Kopita M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kopita
- How Astrophysics Could Transform the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Rare Diseases
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs, liver, pancreas, intestines, reproductive organs, and sinuses. It causes thick and sticky mucus to accumulate and clog the lungs, making it difficult to breathe and resulting in persistent lung infections and lung damage. The...
- The Best Ways to Fight CF
Children are so integral to our lives. As adults, we often want to do everything possible to protect them. Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that is diagnosed during childhood, making it feel overwhelming to parents who are trying to give their child the best quality of life. When getting a new...
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Gives Teen with Cystic Fibrosis a Dream Come True
The Make-A-Wish Foundation is well known among those suffering from chronic illness and the population at large. The foundation has made many headlines for keeping true to its mission to “grant the wish of every child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition.” And that’s exactly...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Pleurisy
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy, also called as pleuritis, is the inflammation of the pleural membranes lining your lungs. These double-membraned pleura are important because they protect and lubricate your lungs as you breathe in and out. The small amount of fluid in the pleural cavity helps the two...
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is Cystic Fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...
- Dr. Delano S. Fabro D.O.6701 Heritage Parkway Rockwall Texas 75087
- Dr. Malladi R Sastry MD4100 West 15th Street Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD3410 WORTH ST DALLAS TX 75246
- Dr. Jeff Earl Taylor M.D.4708 Alliance Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Gary Lewis Jones MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Kenneth A Ausloos M. D.3600 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246