Dr. Jeffrey M. Kopita M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease700 Walter Reed Blvd Suite 203 Garland TX, 75042
Dr. Jeffrey Kopita practices Pulmonology in Garland, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kopita manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1989
University of Toledo College of Medicine,Toledo, Oh, United States 1989
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Med Center 1990
Dr. Jeffrey M. Kopita M.D.'s Practice location
Garland, TX 75042Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75246Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey M. Kopita M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kopita
- Atelectasis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Atelectasis is not a household name and many people would probably freak out and be confused if they are told that they have it. You are probably wondering what it means and what its causes are.To define atelectasis, we can say that it is a medical condition where a portion or all of your lungs...
- Kids with Cystic Fibrosis Given a “Breath of Life”
In 1999, Charles Dunlop founded Ambry Genetics because he wanted to work for an organization dedicated to restoring the balance between open science and commercial interests. An organization driven by scientists, genetic counselors, and physicians whose mission would be to put an end to disease and...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Cystic Fibrosis Stories: Stronger Because of their Scars
Scars are a fact of life for those suffering from Cystic Fibrosis (CF). From ports to transplants and pacemakers, most people with CF have at least one scar. Not to mention, the dark circles under their eyes from exhaustion and fatigue. Living with CF is tough; it can be draining both mentally and...
- Gene Therapy to Treat Cystic Fibrosis Could Be Available by 2020
Worldwide, more than 30,000 individuals are living with cystic fibrosis (CF) and each year, around 1,000 new cases of CF are detected. Cystic fibrosis is a severe genetic condition brought about by a faulty gene known as CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator). The gene makes a...
- Alternative Treatments for Lung Cancer
Lung cancer, also known as lung carcinoma is characterized by a malignant lung tumor caused by an uncontrolled growth of cells in tissues of the lungs. There are two main types of lung cancers-small cell lung cancer and non-small cell lung cancer. It is widely known that lung cancer is the most...
- Dr. Delano S. Fabro D.O.6701 Heritage Parkway Rockwall Texas 75087
- Dr. Jeff Earl Taylor M.D.4708 Alliance Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Malladi R Sastry MD4100 West 15th Street Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Kenneth A Ausloos M. D.3600 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Timothy Rae Chappell M.D.1630 Coit Rd Plano TX 75075
- Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401