Nancy Einerson is a physical therapist practicing in Alexandria, MN. Nancy Einerson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nancy Einerson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nancy Einerson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Nancy Jean Einerson PT's Practice location
Alexandria, MN 56308Get Direction
Nancy Jean Einerson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- John E Amundson DPT410 30th Ave E Alexandria MN 56308
- Mrs. Britta Marie Patterson DPT10 4th Ave Se Glenwood MN 56334
- Tonya Dawn Stierlen M.S.P.T.321 Roosevelt St Alexandria MN 56308
- Katherine Dale P.T.1020 Lark St Alexandria MN 56308
- Mr. James M Olson MAPT, MTC410 30th Ave E Alexandria MN 56308
- Kaysie Hendrickson Other410 30th Ave E Alexandria MN 56308