Cyril Leavvitt is a physical therapist practicing in Daytona Beach, FL. Cyril Leavvitt specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Cyril Leavvitt can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Cyril Leavvitt will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Cyril Buddy Leavvitt PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Daytona Beach, FL 32119Get Direction
Cyril Buddy Leavvitt PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Melissa T. Hennes DPT11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie Minnesota 55344
- Dr. Jacob Corey Barr DPT, MTC1425 Hand Ave Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Mr. Brett Hagedoorn DPT800 Zeagler Dr Palatka FL 32177
- Elizabeth Larson5535 S Williamson Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Andrea Bryant917 Beville Rd Daytona Beach FL 32119
- Khushbu Shah5535 S Williamson Blvd Port Orange FL 32128