Dr. Brandon Fletcher is a Chiropractor practicing in Oshkosh, WI. Dr. Fletcher specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Fletcher seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brandon Michael Fletcher DC's Practice location
Oshkosh, WI 54902Get Direction
Dr. Brandon Michael Fletcher DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Samuel McGinnis11 N 6th Ave Winneconne WI 54986
- Dr. Dave Lester Langholff D.C.73 E 1st St Fond Du Lac WI 54935
- Dr. Daniel C Strong D.C.1426 S Commercial St Neenah WI 54956
- Dr. Richard G Habighorst D.C.1981 Midway Rd Menasha WI 54952
- Dr. Clint Ryan Dorn DCW6905 Parkview Dr Greenville WI 54942
- Dr. Marie-andree Claudette Gelinas D.C.858 Hansen Rd Green Bay WI 54304