Dr. David Leh is an internist practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Leh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Leh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College MD
Dr. David W Leh MD's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18015Get Direction
BETHLEHEM, PA 18015Get Direction
Dr. David W Leh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leh
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- Dr. Stephen R Shore MD3050 Hamilton Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Iryna Ihorivna Chyshkevych M.D.1800 Sullivan Trl Easton PA 18040
- Dr. Olusegun Benjamin Bankole M.D153 Brodhead Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Carol L Myers DO798 HAUSMAN RD ALLENTOWN PA 18104
- Dr. Linda Augelli-hodor DO2649 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. Yogesh Viroja M.D.755 Memorial Pkwy Phillipsburg NJ 08865