Dr. William Davis practices Pulmonology in Augusta, GA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Davis manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci- Bethesda Md 1987
Emory University School Of Medicine 1971
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Martin Army Comm Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. William B. Davis MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
Dr. William B. Davis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Bronchitis Treated?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the bronchi, usually resulting from a viral infection. Bronchitis can be either acute or chronic. Allergic bronchitis is also common among people who have allergies. Bronchitis is more common during the winter season when common cold and flu infect people in the...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What Is Pleurisy: Get the Facts
What is pleurisy?The pleural membrane is a very thin membrane that surrounds your lungs. It has two layers:...
- Oxygen Supply Management for COPD Patients
When an individual has COPD, air is being blocked because of the tightening of the airways due to inflammation (bronchitis), and it is also possible for the patient to experience alveolar over-inflation (emphysema). The latter condition creates a problem to the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide,...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Dr. Harigopal Sreerama Reddy MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Frederick J Rosenblum MD2258 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Alfred Lynne Brannen MD818 Saint Sebastian Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Nicholas Joseph Sanito D.O.68 Physician Dr Aiken SC 29801
- Dr. Guillermo V Amurao M.D.3623 J Dewey Gray Cir Augusta GA 30909
- Dr. Frank Joseph Mondschein M.D.102 Summerwood Way Aiken SC 29803