Dr. Paul Flaggman practices Neuropathology in Santa Fe, NM. Dr. Flaggman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1973
Dr. Paul Dolph Flaggman DO's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87501Get Direction
Dr. Paul Dolph Flaggman DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Fighting Alzheimer’s by Flying Around the World
Dr. Ed Galkin, 82, wants to find a cure for Alzheimer’s disease. His older brother died from compilations of Alzheimer’s two years ago, and Dr. Galkin does not want to see this happen for others. ...
- What Are the Symptoms of Cold Sores?
What are cold sores?Cold sores or fever blisters are a very common perioral condition caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus. Type 1 usually causes cold sores, although in some cases, the cold sores can also be caused by type 2. It is usually...
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- Pristiq vs. Effexor
Pristiq and Effexor are medications that have similar compositions and are produced by the same manufacturing company. Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) is an antidepressant, which has been recently approved by the FDA. The composition of Pristiq is similar to Wyeth’s existing antidepressant. The patent...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Talking with Your Doctor about Sex
Talking about sex can be difficult, and talking about sex with your multiple sclerosis (MS) to your doctor is no exception. While it is perfectly understandable that you may feel embarrassed discussing the subject, doing so can actually improve your sex life. With more than half of individuals who...
- Nortis Inc. Receives $688K to Revolutionize Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
One Seattle-based technology recently revealed new clinical technology that could completely change the way multiple sclerosis is treated. The firm received $668,000 to develop an in-vitro blood barrier that mimics the human blood-brain barrier, an innovation that would make MS drug development more...
- Mr. William J Wengs MD2009 Botulph Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Paul Walsky MD531 Harkle Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Stephen David Markowitz MD3928 Old Santa Fe Trl Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. James Emil Baum D.O.1850 OLD PECOS TRL STE L SANTA FE NM 87505
- Dr. Alan L Pearlman M.D.1300 Calle Del Rey Santa Fe NM 87506
- Dr. Richard Skurla D.O.1301 Luisa St Santa Fe NM 87505