Dr. Carolina Schenquerman is a psychologist practicing in AVENTURA, FL. Dr. Schenquerman specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Schenquerman evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Schenquerman because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Carolina Schenquerman PSY.D's Practice location
AVENTURA, FL 33180Get Direction
Dr. Carolina Schenquerman PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Dr. Mitchell E. Spero PSY D350 Nw 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Norman Goldwasser975 West 41st Street Miami Beach Florida 33140
- Nancy Bacher2999 Northeast 191st Street Aventura Florida 33180
- Leila Saavedra Charlemagne100 Northeast 38th Street Miami Florida 33137
- Dr. Jeheudi Mes Onyemachi Vuai ED. D.11098 BISCAYNE BLVD MIAMI FL 33161
- Dr. Lidia Cardone PH.D.101 MAJORCA AVE CORAL GABLES FL 33134