Dr. Aaron M Fields DO
Family Practitioner14700 W Saint Teresa St Suite 130 Wichita KS, 67235
Dr. Aaron Fields is a family practitioner practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Fields specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Fields possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Aaron M Fields DO's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67235Get Direction
PUEBLO, CO 81008Get Direction
Dr. Aaron M Fields DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fields
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Donna F Ewy MD720 Medical Center Dr Newton KS 67114
- Dr. Ron J. Marek D.O.1901 N Maize Rd Wichita KS 67212
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Heba Safwat bishara Ferguson M.D.1152 S Clifton Ave Wichita KS 67218
- Dr. Denise Renee Huskey MD1902 S Us Highway 59 Parsons KS 67357
- Dr. Douglas Aaron Nunamaker MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214