Dr. Melissa Kidder M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)11370 Anderson St Suite 3900 Loma Linda CA, 92354
Dr. Melissa Kidder is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Kidder specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kidder can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kidder can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1994
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Melissa Kidder M.D.'s Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92354Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Kidder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kidder
- What Is Puerperal Sepsis?
Puerperal sepsis is a condition that develops when a new mother gets a birth-related infection. The safety and overall risk all throughout a woman's pregnancy are largely determined by a woman's place of residence and the quality of medical care she receives before, during, and after her pregnancy....
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- Are IUDs More Effective Than Oral Contraceptives?
According to experts, intrauterine devices (IUDs) are more effective than the morning after pills in contraception. A recent study has shown that morning after pills have a higher rate of failure, when compared to the coils, a small copper device that is placed in the womb by a trained nurse or...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD9201 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood California 90069
- Dr. Stephen J. Pakkianathan M.D.105 W 8th Ave Spokane Washington 99204
- Dr. Andrea Catherine Randall M.D.415 South Palm Canyon Palm Springs California 92262
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805
- Dr. Geeta Patel M.D.8330 Red Oak Street Rancho Cucamonga California 91730
- Dr. Karim Toursarkissian M.D.255 Terracina Boulevard Redlands CA 92373