Dr. Paula Luther is a pediatrician practicing in Aiken, SC. Dr. Luther is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Luther diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Luther can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 2003
University of South Carolina School of Medicine 2003
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Palmetto Hlth Alliance, Pediatrics
- Cambridge Health Alliance Program
Dr. Paula Anne Luther M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Paula Anne Luther M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Luther
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Roger A. Vega1120 15th Street Augusta Georgia 30912
- Dr. Tracy Williams Middlebrooks MD2315 CENTRAL AVE AUGUSTA GA 30904
- Dr. Jose A Luis MD74 Physician Dr. Aiken SC 29801
- Mr. Gerald D Oliver MD1055a Silver Bluff Rd Aiken SC 29803
- Dr. Brandy Nicole Gheesling MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Jennifer Crutchfield Squires M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912